Terms & Conditions
1. PLACING AN ORDER.
- Find the product(s) you want on the Batalla website
- Click the “BUY NOW” button
- Fill out the pop-up form with your desired product, colour & size along with your contact details
- We will contact you by phone or email to process your sale
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
1.1 BATALLA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE BOXRAW WEBSITE. WE EXPLICITLY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Force Majeure
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.2 DATA CHECK
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretenses will be followed up with an investigation.
The product prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
2.1 PRICES MAY VARY ACROSS STORES.
Conversion rates may apply.
2.2 PRICE CHANGES
Batalla reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
3. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders made on the Batalla website are dispatched from the UK. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible. Tracking numbers, if applicable, are included in dispatch confirmation emails.
Batalla cannot be held accountable for parcels delayed to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
Customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
We understand that from time to time that you will want to return an item for any reason. Any returns MUST meet the following:
- Item must be returned within 14 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time.
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfil your return request.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.)
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- If you’ve asked for an item which is more expensive than your return, we will contact you upon receiving the return to process the additional payment
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 10 days to process, so don’t be alarmed if you’ve tracked your return as delivered but haven’t heard from us yet
- Any items bought in conjunction with a offer (e.g. 2 t-shirts for £XX) can only be returned to exchange for a like-for-like item, unless all items in included in the offer are returned
- Items received after the 14 day returns period will be eligible for store credit only.
- Items bought using a discount code do not qualify for free returns and should a return be initiated, you will be liable for all postage return postage charges.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
If your return breaches our terms you will also be liable for the cost of delivery to return the item back to you.
Any items purchased at an exhibition can only be returned for a like-for-like product or store credit, we will not be able to provide a cash refund.
Countries outside of the European Union may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of the additional duties.
If you refuse to pay the duties to release your order, the order will subsequently be returned back to the BOXRAW warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
By law, BOXRAW is required to state the correct amount paid for any outgoing international package. Any requests to change this information will be denied.
Also on the FAQ page:
4. PROMOTIONS / OFFERS
4.1 GIFT CARDS
Once a gift card has been issued, the card becomes that customers’ property.
Batalla reserves the right to refuse or cancel a gift card without any further discussion.
Gift cards have a validity of 12 months, and don’t need to be spent all at once.
4.2 DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
Batalla reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Batalla owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Batalla’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Batalla’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Batalla at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.